COMMERCIAL PARTNER POINT OF CONTACTS:
Matthew Knight 913-440-9199 firstname.lastname@example.org
April Tarrant 417-358-7000 email@example.com
To register for the conference please contact Matt or April directly. Registration is open on June 1st, 2018.
EXHIBIT & SPONSOR OPPORTUNITIES
As a Commercial Business Partner or a registered exhibitor I understand the following information and have read the rules for participation in the MPSCC Conference. Conference dates are September 10th – 12th, 2018. To be held at the Oasis Hotel and Convention Center at 2546 N. Glenstone Ave, Springfield, MO 65803.
http://oceanadesigns.net/warranty.php EXHIBITOR TENTATIVE SCHEDULE
http://sdsignshop.com/product/in-law-suite-rider-6″t-x-18″w/ September 10th, 11th and 12, 2018
http://peanutbutterplayers.com/?mqt=302 Set-up Monday 2:00 – 5:00
Monday Night Welcome Reception Monday 6:30 – 11:00 TBD
Final Set-up Tuesday 8:00 – 9:15
Vendor Meeting – Exhibit Hall Tuesday 9:30 – 9:45
Commercial Partner – exclusive time Tuesday 10:30 – 11:30
Lunch with Vendors Tuesday 11:45 – 1:00
Commercial Partner – exclusive time Tuesday 1:00 – 2:20
Banquet with Entertainment Tuesday 6:30 – 10:30 (included with registration)
Breakfast with Vendors Wednesday 9:00 – 10:00 (Vendor Give-Away/Drawings)
Vendors Released Wednesday Immediately following Breakfast
VENDOR RULES and INFORMATION:
All Commercial Partners/Vendors are expected to conduct themselves as professionals. No vendors should privately schedule an event during other MPSCC Sponsored events without prior approval from the Commercial Advisor.
- NOTE – ALL Vendor/Commercial Partner sponsored events are open to EVERY registered Attendee and Vendor!
- All vendors must pay the $499.99 registration fee to have a booth and be eligible to visit, present, talk about, or advertise their products/services.
- If a vendor/commercial partner registers as an Attendee only and does not reserve booth space, they are allowed to attend any class. They may NOT wear company shirts, talk, present, advertise or hand out business cards to attendees during the conference. If this is violated, they will be asked to leave without refund of their attendee fee. (The purpose of this clause is to be fair to the vendors that have purchased booth space.)
- Vendors must arrive at the conference in time to have their booths/exhibits set up and opened no later than 9:30 a.m. Monday morning.
- Early Registration — received before 11:59PM Central Time August 9th, 2017 will be granted a $100.01 early registration discount. Thus $499.99 Early Registration and $600.00 after the 9th. Cancellation fee of $50.00 will be assessed for any cancellation after Early Registration ends and “no refunds” after registered attendee list has been sent to your company.
- Vendors will only get their logo on the t-shirts or MPSCC chosen promotional item if you are a Sponsor.
- Sponsoring $250 or more to the conference. (Exhibit space registration does not count as a sponsorship.)
- Sponsorships over $250 will receive their logo on the Vendor section of the MPSCC web site, until the next conference registration begins.
- Exhibitor will receive TWO (2) passes for all functions of the conference with your payment of the booth fee. All other attendees from your company will need to register as an additional “Vendor Attendee”.
- Exhibitor space includes: 8’ x 10’ space with 8’ skirted table, two chairs, a wastebasket, pipe and draped space and includes electricity and Convention Center Wifi.
- Shipping of exhibit materials from your company needs to be sent to: Oasis Hotel and Convention Center
% TBD – Check back in August. for details regarding shipping.
NOTE: Once registered MPSCC Committee will provide registered companies information to Convention Center and they will send you an email with details/contract with hotel/convention center for Shipping & Holding costs and payment, as well as any other booth material requests/orders.
- Sponsorship information available on the website and please contact Matthew Knight – Commercial Advisor directly at 913-440-9199 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details of what is available and the costs for sponsorships.
Exhibitor space is included in Sponsorship cost shown below.
- Platinum Plus – $3500.00 – $10K (includes up-to 5 attendee passes) Includes your Exhibiting Space
- Platinum – $2500.00 (includes up-to 4 attendee passes) Includes your Exhibiting Space
- Gold – $1500.00 (includes up-to 3 attendee passes) Includes your Exhibiting Space
- Silver – $1000.00 (includes up-to 2 attendee passes) Includes your Exhibiting Space
- Bronze – $750.00 (includes up-to 2 attendee passes) Includes your Exhibiting Space
MPSCC will assign sponsorship levels to equivalent level of opportunity of sponsorship. MPSCC may combine companies that are non-competitors to same sponsorship opportunity (if smaller sponsorship) to help make up the cost for the sponsorship opportunity being recognized for each sponsoring company.