MPSCC Fall 2017 Conference
MOAPCO / MONENA / 911 Directors Association
As a Commercial Business Partner or a registered exhibitor I understand the following information and have read the rules for participation in the MPSCC Conference. Conference dates are September 20th – 22nd, 2017. To be held at the Tan-Tar-A Resort/Convention Center at 494 Tantara Dr., Osage Beach, Missouri, 65065. Download Vendor Contract (PDF)
EXHIBITOR TENTATIVE SCHEDULE
September 20, 21 and 22, 2017
VENDOR RULES and INFORMATION
All Commercial Partners/Vendors are expected to conduct themselves as professionals. No vendors should privately schedule an event during other MPSCC Sponsored events without prior approval from the Commercial Advisor.
- NOTE – ALL Vendor/Commercial Partner sponsored events are open to EVERY registered Attendee and Vendor!
- All vendors must pay the $500.00 registration fee to have a booth and be eligible to visit, present, talk about, or advertise their products/services.
- If a vendor/commercial partner registers as an Attendee only and does not reserve booth space, they are allowed to attend any class. They may NOT wear company shirts, talk, present, advertise or hand out business cards to attendees during the conference. If this is violated, they will be asked to leave without refund of their attendee fee. (The purpose of this clause is to be fair to the vendors that have purchased booth space.)
- Vendors must arrive at the conference in time to have their booths/exhibits set up and opened no later than 9:30 a.m. Thursday morning.
- Early Registration — received before August 18th, 2017 will be granted a $100.00 early registration discount. Thus $500.00 Early Registration and $600.00 after the 18th.
- Vendors will only get their logo on the t-shirts or MPSCC chosen promotional item if you are a Sponsor. Sponsoring $250 or more to the conference. (Exhibit space does not count as a sponsorship.)
- Sponsorships over $250 will receive their logo on the Vendor section of the MPSCC web site, until the next conference registration begins.
- Exhibitor will receive TWO (2) passes for all functions of the conference with your payment of the booth fee. All other attendees from your company will need to register as an additional “Vendor Attendee”.
- Exhibitor space includes: 8’ x 10’ carpeted space with 6’ x 30” skirted table, two chairs, a wastebasket, pipe and draped space, WiFi and includes electricity.
- Shipping of exhibit materials from your company needs to be sent to:
NOTE: Once registered MPSCC Committee will provide registered companies information to Page & Brown Convention Service and they will send you an email with details/contract with hotel/convention center for Shipping & Holding costs and payment, as well as any other booth material requests/orders.
11. Sponsorship information available on the website and please contact Matthew Knight – Commercial Advisor directly at 913-440-9199 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details of what is available and the costs for sponsorships.