SPRING 2018 CONFERENCE – MARCH 4-7
ST LOUIS UNION STATION
Commercial Partners, please review the contract below, once you have reviewed the details for our Commercial Partners please go to the “Attendees” page on the this website and register, as we appreciate your participation. If you have any questions please contact Matthew Knight at: email@example.com or 913-440-9199.
Commercial Partner contract can be found here: Vendor Contract – 2018 Spring Conference
As a Commercial Business Partner or a registered exhibitor, I understand the following information and have read the rules for participation in the MPSCC Conference. Conference dates are March 4th – 7th, 2018. To be held at the Union Station DoubleTree Hotel and Convention Center at 1820 Market St., St. Louis, Missouri 63103.
EXHIBITOR TENTATIVE SCHEDULE
March 4, 5, 6 and 7, 2018
Set-up Sunday 1:00 – 5:00
Sunday Night Welcome Reception Sunday 6:30 – 11:00 (Entertainment TBD)
Final Set-up Monday 8:00 – 9:30
Vendor Meeting – Exhibit Hall Monday 9:30 – 9:45
Commercial Partner – exclusive time Monday 10:30 – 11:40
Lunch with Vendors Monday 11:45 – 1:00
Commercial Partner – exclusive time Monday 2:00 – 2:50
Exclusive “Sponsorships Only”
Director’s Open House Monday 4:00 – 5:00
Commercial Partner – exclusive time Tuesday 10:30 – 11:30
Lunch with Vendors Tuesday 11:30 – 12:50 (Vendor Give-Away/Drawings)
Vendors Released Tuesday 1:00 p.m. (Vendors encouraged to stay for Banquet)
Banquet Tuesday 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. (included with registration)
VENDOR RULES and INFORMATION:
All Commercial Partners/Vendors are expected to conduct themselves as professionals. No vendors should privately schedule an event during other MPSCC Sponsored events without prior approval from the Commercial Advisor.
- NOTE – ALL Vendor/Commercial Partner sponsored events are open to EVERY registered Attendee and Vendor!
- All vendors must pay the $699.00 registration fee to have a booth and be eligible to visit, present, talk about, or advertise their products/services.
- If a vendor/commercial partner registers as an Attendee only and does not reserve booth space, they are allowed to attend any class. They may NOT wear company shirts, talk, present, advertise or hand out business cards to attendees during the conference. If this is violated, they will be asked to leave without refund of their attendee fee. (The purpose of this clause is to be fair to the vendors that have purchased booth space.)
- Vendors must arrive at the conference in time to have their booths/exhibits set up and opened no later than 9:30 a.m. Monday morning.
- Early Registration — received before January 31st, 2018 will be granted a $100.00 early registration discount. Thus $699.00 Early Registration and $799.00 after the 31st.
- Vendors will only get their logo on the t-shirts or MPSCC chosen promotional item if you are a Sponsor.
- Sponsoring $250 or more to the conference. (Exhibit space registration does not count as a sponsorship.)
- Sponsorships over $250 will receive their logo on the Vendor section of the MPSCC web site, until the next conference registration begins.
- Exhibitor will receive TWO (2) passes for all functions of the conference with your payment of the booth fee. All other attendees from your company will need to register as an additional “Vendor Attendee”.
- Exhibitor space includes: 8’ x 10’ space with 8’ skirted table, two chairs, a wastebasket, pipe and draped space and includes electricity. Convention Center Wifi TBD (may be at an additional cost).
- Shipping of exhibit materials from your company needs to be sent to: Union Station Double Tree Hotel
TBD – Check back in Jan. for details regarding shipping.
NOTE: Once registered MPSCC Committee will provide registered companies information to Convention Center and they will send you an email with details/contract with hotel/convention center for Shipping & Holding costs and payment, as well as any other booth material requests/orders.
- Sponsorship information available on the website and please contact Matthew Knight – Commercial Advisor directly at 913-440-9199 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details of what is available and the costs for sponsorships.
Exhibitor space is not included in Sponsorship cost shown below.
Platinum Plus – $3000 – $10K (includes up-to 6 attendee passes)
Platinum – $2500.00 (includes up-to 5 attendee passes)
Gold – $1500.00 (includes up-to 4 attendee passes)
Silver – $1000.00 (includes up-to 3 attendee passes)
Bronze – $500.00 (includes up-to 2 attendee passes)
Pewter – $250.00 (includes up-to 2 attendee passes)
Example: If you choose/select a Silver Sponsorship the cost for exhibiting and sponsorship is $699.00 plus $1,000.00 for a total of $1,699.00.
MPSCC will assign sponsorship levels to equivalent level of opportunity of sponsorship. MPSCC may combine companies that are non-competitors to same sponsorship opportunity (if smaller sponsorship) to help make up the cost for the sponsorship opportunity being recognized for each sponsoring company.