MPSCC Spring 2020 is proceeding as planned, March 22-25 at Tan-Tar-A. We are excited to bring you the latest in technology and services in our industry and best training classes and opportunities for networking. As developments with COVID-19 continue to be updated, we are observing best practices. As always, the well-being of MPSCC attendees, speakers, commercial partners, and staff is top priority and something we all take very seriously. We will continue to monitor the CDC on the situation and provide updates on and at the event as necessary. https://www.cdc.gov/
As you prepare to join us at MPSCC, we ask everyone to keep in mind these simple preventative measures that can help keep everyone safe:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw it away in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
- CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
Visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention-treatment.html for more information!