As a Commercial Business Partner or a registered exhibitor, I understand the following information and have read the rules for participation in the MPSCC Conference. Conference dates are May 16 – 19, 2021. To be held at Margaritaville Lake Resort – Tan-Tar-A at 494 Tan Tara Drive, Osage Beach, Missouri, 65065.
Sunday, May 16, 2021
|Setup||1:00 PM – 5:00 PM|
|Sunday Night Welcome Reception||6:30 PM – 11:00 PM||Entertainment TBD|
Monday, May 17, 2021
|Final Setup||8:00 AM – 9:30 AM|
|Commercial Partner Meeting||9:30 AM – 9:45 AM||Exhibit Hall|
|Commercial Partner Exclusive Time||10:00 AM – 10:50 AM|
|Lunch with Commercial Partners||11:00 AM – 12:20 PM|
|Commercial Partner Exclusive Time||2:30 PM – 3:20 PM|
|Exclusive “Sponsorship Only”
Director’s Open House
|4:30 PM – 5:30 PM|
Tuesday, May 18, 2021
|10:30 AM – 11:20 AM|
|11:30 AM – 12:50 PM||Exhibitor Giveaways
|Exhibitors Released||1:00 PM||Commercial Partners
encouraged to stay for banquet
|Banquet and Entertainment||7:30 PM – ???||Included with your registration|
Vendor Rules and Information
All Commercial Partners/Exhibitors are expected to conduct themselves as professionals. No exhibitors should privately schedule an event during other MPSCC Sponsored events without prior approval from the Commercial Advisor.
- NOTE – ALL Exhibitor/Commercial Partner sponsored events are open to EVERY registered Attendee and Exhibitor!
- A. A business code of conduct should be exhibited during all MPSCC events and respect and conduct should be of high regard during social and business meetings.
- All Exhibitors must pay the $699.00 registration fee to have a booth and be eligible to visit, present, talk about, or advertise their products/services.
- If an exhibitor/commercial partner registers as an attendee only and does not reserve booth space, they are allowed to attend any class. They may NOT wear company shirts, talk, present, advertise or hand out business cards to attendees during the conference. If this is violated, they will be asked to leave without refund of their attendee fee. (The purpose of this clause is to be fair to the companies that have purchased booth space.)
- Exhibitors must arrive at the conference in time to have their booths/exhibits set up and opened no later than 9:30 a.m. Monday morning.
- Early Registration – received on or before March 1st, 2021 will be granted a $100.00 early registration discount. Thus $699.00 Early Registration and $799.00 after the March 1st.
- Companies will only get their logo on the t-shirts/bags or MPSCC chosen promotional item if you are a Sponsor.
- Sponsoring $250 or more to the conference. (Exhibit space registration does not count as a sponsorship.)
- Sponsorships over $250 will receive their logo on the MPSCC website, until the conference concludes.
- Exhibitor will receive TWO (2) passes for all functions of the conference with your payment of the booth fee. All other attendees from your company will need to register as an additional “Exhibitor Attendee”.
- Exhibitor space includes: 8’ x 10’ space with 8’ skirted table, two chairs, a wastebasket, pipe and draped space and includes electricity. Convention Center Wifi is also included.
- Shipping of exhibit materials from your company needs to be sent to: Tan-Tar-A Resort. (See forms on website for shipping receiving and holding services)
- Note: Once registered, the MPSCC Committee will provide registered companies information to the Convention Center and they will send you an email with details/contract with hotel/convention center for Shipping and Holding costs and payment, as well as any other boot material requests/orders.
- Sponsorship information is available on the website and please contact Matthew Knight – Commercial Advisor directly at 913-440-9199 or email@example.com for more details of what is available and the costs for sponsorships.
Exhibitor space is not included in Sponsorship costs shown below.
|Sponsorship Level||Sponsorship Range||Additional Details|
|Platinum Plus||$3,300 – $10K||Includes up to 6 attendee passes|
|Platinum||$2,500||Includes up to 5 attendee passes|
|Gold||$1,500||Includes up to 4 attendee passes|
|Silver||$1,000||Includes up to 3 attendee passes|
|Bronze||$500||Includes up to 2 attendee passes|
|Pewter||$250||Includes up to 2 attendee passes|
Example: If you choose/select a Silver Sponsorship the cost for exhibiting and sponsorship is $699.00 plus $1,000.00 for a total of $1,699.00.
MPSCC will assign sponsorship levels to equivalent level of opportunity of sponsorship. MPSCC may combine companies that are non-competitors to same sponsorship opportunity (if smaller sponsorship) to help make up the cost for the sponsorship opportunity being recognized for each sponsoring company.
“The exhibitor assumes the entire responsibility and liability for losses, damages and claims arising out of exhibitor’s activities on the Hotel Premises and will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Hotel, its owner, and its management company, as well as their respective agents, servants, and employees from any and all such losses, damages, and claims.”